Monday, December 15, 2008

It's a Boy!!!!

Here is our little boy!!! He covered his face for most of the shots. He weighs approximately 13 ounces now. He is about 7 inches from head to rump. His heart rate was 140 beats per minute. The doctor said everything looks perfect. The baby was moving around a lot. At one point, his hand was trying to grab his feet and then the next second his hands were on his face. The doctors says that everything looks great on my side also. The doctor has recorded that I have gained 12 pounds -- but it is really more like 14 pounds since he didn't know my pre-pregnancy weight -- I gained a couple of pounds by my first visit.


For yall, who want to see if you can tell if its a boy -- look at the photos below. Brandon and the technician were so confident that it was a boy. I was looking at the screen thinking "if yall say so". To me, its like seeing Abraham Lincoln in the clouds.

We thought it was going the be a girl the whole time, but we were happy when we found out it was a boy. I think I was happy to be surprised because now it is all new again. I have to re imagine everything. All my pinks turn into blues and greens. We can hardly wait to meet him!

No comments: