Monday, February 2, 2009

4D Ultrasound Photos

We had our 4D ultrasound today, and Miles cooperated. He was constantly moving, kicking, and yawning. The technician said she never had to chase a baby so much. Here are a few of the photos. They are a little more blurred than I expected. I think it is because he was moving around so much. But we were happy to see him so active. He kicked me several times in the video. Oh yeah, it is definitely a boy -- now I am convinced -- [See photo of legs for confirmation].


These photos were in chronological order from left to right, top to bottom. Also, I think if you click on the photos they should get larger.




These photos are of his hands, feet, and legs.


I am currently 27 weeks and 6 days, so I am well into my third trimester. My weight has increased dramatically over the last few days. I have gained 23 pounds so far. My waist has increased 7.5 inches. I am still feeling good. Although, by the end of the day, I feel pretty tired and at max belly capacity. My belly button now officially sticks out definitely after meals and usually after 5 o'clock. Miles gets the hiccups every evening when I go to bed, however, besides that, I sleep pretty well. He doesn't keep me up. I think he sleeps along with me at night. I run around too much during the day for him to sleep too much.
Tonight is our last birthing class. It is the big one with the birthing video and the tour of the hospital and the nusery. Brandon and I start our parenting class next Tuesday.
I should be posting again soon. My next doctor's appointment is Monday February 9th. This is the big one where I get the results for the gestational diabetes test. In order to prepare for the test tomorrow, I get to eat a large candy bar and drink a soda in 15 minutes then get my blood taken within 45 minutes after finishing the sweets. I think my sweets of choice are going to be a snickers bar and a sunkist orange soda.
I hope everything is going well for everyone... wish me luck on the diabetes test.

No comments: